The wooden building of St Mark’s Church of England, Balnarring, was constructed in 1914 at the junction of Balnarring Road and the Frankston Flinders Road. Following the First World War, the site was further distinguished by its pine trees, some of them a memorial to local fallen soldiers. In August 2017, Bishop Paul Barker dedicated the extensions to and renovation of the church, its hall and op shop, now integrated into a single complex. The gift of the organ from Whitley College has provided an added blessing, being an instrument well suited to its new environment.